Pitch Perfect

One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Think Bridesmaids meets Glee. SO good. I'd watch this movie over and over again. 

The storyline about a girl into music but not singing is forced to "enjoy" college with her cast of misfit friends. You figure out whom she'll end up no surprise. What is surprising is scene stealer Rebel Wilson can sing and dance. She's so naturally funny I wonder how it took so long for me to find her? Lol

The most surprising part is Skylar Astin. He looks so much like Dane Cook I kept getting confused when I watched scenes with him lol Good singer too very Finn Hudson.

I like that it has the stereotypes but breaks them. The fat girl isn't just funny guys like her. The dumb blond isn't dumb she's determined.

Highly recommend if you are in the mood to laugh.

...my older posts