Maleficent

She's baaaaaaaaaaack! No not the evil queen from "Sleeping Beauty" named Maleficent, but Angelina Jolie. She's been out of the spotlight raising dem kids, directing, and recovering from a double mastecomy. She makes ONE movie and BAM relevancy upped. Oh just keep reading...


Maleficent isn't the story of "Sleeping Beauty" that we all know. OH NO. This is a retelling of  the story from a fairy with amazing potential whom was tricked by the love of her life and turned to evil to cope. That's ALL I will say because it's so amazing a tale I do not want to spoil it. 

Angelina's British accent is perfect, she emotes like she's teaching a Master Class in acting, and you are enthralled by her in every scene. This reminds me of "Snow White & The Huntsman" where I am rooting for the "bad person." What an amazing and wild take on a classic. And I love this story better than "Sleeping Beauty!"

Best part was in the movie theater this person brought their young kid. The moment Prince Philip kissed Aurora the little boy says "Eww," and the entire theater laughed SO HARD! 

Good movie, and acting was insane! Five out of five stars.

...my older posts