Madea's Witness Protection

Typically I dislike the genre of "black comedy" because it's too stereotypical especially Madea. I did see Madea Goes to Jail and hated it. But loved her character in "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" ALOT! She was funny and tough on people that needed it. The same goes for this movie.

The premise is DA Brian (Tyler Perry) who's Joe's son (Madea's brother also played by Tyler Perry) needs a place to store his witness pre-trial and what better place than with his Aunt Madea? My favorite line is from the trailer...Boy (wakes up staring at Madea): You look like a giant bag of skittles. Madea: Well if you don't move yo butt off this couch you gonna taste the rainbow!

Love quick wit and humor. Clearly this line was set up cuz she wasn't colorfully dressed, but that's something I myself would say to someone if they called me Skittles haha The storyline, acting, and production values made this one black comedy I love :)

...my older posts