Guess Who's Back...

I took a long...much needed hiatus. I just needed to figure things out for a bit. Of course my life continued with movies and what not which I will get to.


First I celebrate 2 years transitioning on August 1, 2017. CRAZY how quickly it's coming up. I updated my SSN card, Driver's License, and all other legal documents EXCEPT my birth certificate to my new name AND Female. For the BC I actually have to have the surgery. Also my female friends are always giving me clothes, tips, and what not. I've become MUCH more of a feminist since I've transitioned. Very much into celebrating women and sisterhood.

Still not dating but I am crushing hardcore on Henry Cavill. He's basically my dream date. I just wonder what he'd be like away from cameras and one-on-one.

My first two books "The Ice Princess" and its sequel "The Family Portraits" are out, revised, edited, and exactly what I want them to be. I'm working on the third, but happy to promote these two first.

I've been dedicated to my movies and TV though. Let me make a second blog entry for them. But yeah that's the rundown. Boring as hell. OH and I love my new roommate Thomas. He's my best friend and partner-in-crime. We do a lot together nowadays.

Welp that's it. Again check out my movies/TV blog entry.

...my older posts