Us

I HATED "Us." I will give it 2 stars based on the performances of the actors. 

It's the story of how doppelgängers want to take over our lives. The deeper meaning is we are never satisfied with our place in the world. The execution of said moral was HORRENDOUS!

Why did I despise this so much? Because it was cliched. Running up the stairs instead of the front door, keeping VERY dark secrets, The slow crawl away from killers, the pleading, and the dialogue was atrocious. 

The thing I loved about "Get Out" is that it transcended typical horror movie bs. Not this movie. In a movie made for a black cast, white actors could've played. Why bring up race? Because we as black ppl are always told we talk in movie theaters and describe what we would do if we were the victims. Nothing at all new came out of "Us." I do not recommend this movie at all.

...my older posts