Bad Boys For Life

Bad Boys for Life poster.jpg
17 Years later, and they still got it. "Bad Boys For Life" is a saying Marcus (Martin Lawrence) and Mike (Will Smith) have said throughout "Bad Boys" and "Bad Boys 2." This movie is 5 stars out of 5 EASILY!

Every detail is cleared up and wrapped up like a bow. Then the ending leaves you wanting more. My only caveat is the poster. It irritates me when names are mixed up. There's a shot in the movie where they stand and Will stands behind Martin. So WHY is the order reversed on the poster and the names? Sorry I am detail oriented person. 

Writing, production value, acting...my new fave is Jacob Scipio. (shivers) It was nice seeing Vanessa Hudgens, Alexander Ludwig, and sex on two legs Charles Melton break out of their "teen images." But watch for directors/best friends Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah. I have a feeling they will be HUGE!

...my older posts