Brittany Runs A Marathon

Image result for brittany runs a marathon"
"Brittany Runs A Marathon" is one of the most disappointing movies I've ever seen.

It starts off good where you see a partier who has her life scattered until she decides to start running. She then decides to run the New York Marathon with her new running friends. THAT'S WHEN the movie plummets. She turns into a worse person than the movie began. She doesn't party but she's rude, mean, and cruel for no reason. Ungrateful and hateful. I only continued watching the movie to get it over it. Sorry Paul Downs Colaizzo, but you failed.

I'm giving it 2 stars out of 5 now. If only she had a setback and stayed the person she built I would've liked the movie A WHOLE LOT MORE! I couldn't even root for her after that.

...my older posts