the one where I remember the good

So Julia Roberts has this line in "Pretty Woman" that she says to Richard Gere "Ever notice how the bad stuff is easier to remember than the good?"

I spent two nights this week up till 4am editing my book (I added 100 more pages and revised the original). Alot of my life is IN the book, but not enough that it's exact. But some stuff got in there and it made me think of the good stuff.

Woke up today nostalgic about my life. Yes the bad stuff was bad (and everyone has it), but I have SO MANY great memories.

School: I was teased by like FIVE people, but it wasn't EVERYONE! I am still talk to alot of my high school friends on a regular basis. These are peeps I've known since I was in 4th grade!!!!

Friends: I grew up in this place called Pheasant Hill Village. Picture townhouses on top of each other. A basketball court. A playground. A swimming pool. Grass was mowed. Apts maintained on inside. And there were kids my age there so we all hung out and played together. The majority of these kids are still my friend today. And it all started on September 1, 1985 at a rubber band fight outside hahaha I walked right up. Said hi. And got shot in the head with a rubber band by my friend Jose! haha To this day I have around me new friends that I adore.

These people and this experienced shaped me as a person. I cannot believe how fortunate I was to experience it :)
 

...my older posts