the one about winning

So I've been very focused on what my dreams and goals are lately. One major goal is getting my book sold. I want it to sell millions. In the past 24 hours I have pimped this book like you wouldn't believe...with Larry's help. I've honestly never worked so hard on something. We were blast emailing, posting, and tweeting for 4 hours. I didn't go to bed till 2am!

I know I should be content with writing and publishing the book. But I'm not. I want it to be a huge success. I wanna stop working my 9-5 and start on my career in film/TV like yesterday!

(prays)

I did get it up and running on iBookstore...IN EUROPE AND FRANCE! Ugh what a letdown. It's also on the Nook. Then I went and sent my press release to a TON O magazine and book editors. GRRR something better happen soon hehe

...my older posts