Jack the Giant Slayer



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Jack_the_Giant_Slayer_poster.jpg

 When I saw the preview at the time I was watching "Once Upon A Time" that featured a Jack and the Beanstalk storyline. I thought it looked interesting.

Then I heard JLaw and Nicholas Hoult (star of Jack the Giant Slayer) broke up and I was torn. Support my future bestie JLaw or go see a movie I was interested in. Shhh don't tell JLaw but I saw it today. AND I LOVED IT!

SOME of the graphics are apparent in one or two scenes, but I walked out loving this movie. Towards the middle there's a Janet Jackson "Miss You Much" chair scene moment where you're like "That's the end? NO!" And the movie continues.

Everyone in this film is perfectly cast. The script was good. There wasn't that moment when I wanted to yell at the screen cuz someone did something stupid. I loved at the end how it tied to the present too :)

I think it's safe to say Bryan Singer is back in form! And Christopher McQuarrie (who wrote the Oscar winning script "Usual Suspects") was one of the contributing writers. 

Romance. Action-Adventure. Fantasy. And tiny bit of Comedy. This movie has everything. Fun for kids, but good enough for adults. Nicholas Hoult will be a household name if you don't remember him from "About A Boy."

...my older posts