The Bourne Legacy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/The_Bourne_Legacy_Poster.jpg
Things go wrong for Jeremy Renner (wipes drool) as Aaron Cross who's sent on a training mission for Treadstone and becomes the target.

Like my review of "Warm Bodies" the storyline sounds original but the execution was handled poorly. In this instance it feels like a mash-up of all the other Bourne movies and spy/action movies. I was disappointed because Jeremy is a TWO TIME Oscar nominee. He was in "The Avengers"....how could this movie be bad?

It was confusing. And when it wasn't confusing it was repetitive. One part where he was jumping trees ala "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." I cannot think of one original thing about this movie. You get 10 points if you name the movie where the person removes a tracking chip from their body...too many to list? MY POINT EXACTLY! And don't get me started on the pack of wolves in the snowy woods. UGH!

I wanted so badly to like this movie, but alas I simply could not.

 

...my older posts