Dracula Untold

If you like a monster movie with a heart, run don't walk to this movie...if you can try to fly haha sorry bad Dracula joke. The story is about the Prince of Transylvania doing ANYTHING NECESSARY to defend his land and his family from the Turks. This movie is easily the best Dracula film I've seen since Francis Ford Coppola's "Bram Stoker's Dracula." Luke Evans is SUCH an underrated actor. This man can scare you, make you cry, make you drool, and make you pity him all in one scene. There's not one time in this movie you ever dislike Prince Vlad the Impaler. No doubt 5 stars. Keep reading...

Everyone in this movie from the extras to the leading man Luke Evans brings their A game. I've never been so enthralled by a monster movie that I didn't realize what time it was. I usually always check the time at least once in the movie. This movie I didn't want to miss a second...hell a nanosecond.

Best part of this movie? There's a sequel...Lawd thank you. Dear Hollywood, please cast Luke Evans in more stuff. He's insanely talented...and British. 

...my older posts