The Finest Hours

This movie shoulda been called "The Most Painful Hours." Quite easily THE worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life save for "Spy Hard." I'll give it 2 stars and that's ONLY because of the cast. Keep reading...It wants to be "Titanic" SO BAD and make you weep with a grand love story, but instead this true story of a crew of 4 going out to sea to rescue a sinking boat of 32 men off the Massachusetts Cape Cod coast was so horribly executed I wanted my money back at the end of the movie...and I didn't even pay for it (I was on a date).

Chris Pine is a consummate professional as he carries this awful movie on his shoulders. I loved seeing Casey Affleck, John Magaro (secret celeb crush), and Kyle Gallner. Such underrated actors in such a crappy movie. I really wish it was a different script. The worst part was the "love story" if you can call it that between Chris Pine and Holliday Grainger. UGH UGH UGH so bad.

I'm going to say worst movie of 2016.


...my older posts