Marvel's Avengers Infinity War

Image result for infinity war poster
So having seen this movie THREE times I can honestly say Black Panther and the first Avengers are still superior. I give this movie 4 stars out of 5. Keep reading...

The first thing make sure you see this movie beginning to end lol I know that sounds funny, but I saw this movie twice without catching the beginning and when I saw it the third time fully it completely changed my perspective. First time I saw it with my coworker and her kids, missed the first 15 minutes, walked out hating it. Second time I missed the first 10 minutes, hated it less but still. THIRD time I watched it beginning to end. Now I didn't love it, but it was better than Age of Ultron. And when I mean till the end I mean till after the credits roll, there's a scene that will set up for the next Avengers movie.

Now getting to my review with ZERO spoilers the reason I didn't like the movie is because it was plot driven. Most of the scenes and action that moved the story along were from characters behaving unlike they normally would. It was frustrating as someone who's been watching all 19 of these movies since 2009 to see them completely turned into puppets on a storyline string. I was rather angry to be honest. 

I will say after researching it, the movie follows alot of comic storylines for Marvel. AND further Marvel gets it right. All 19 movies are so in sync with each other, whereas DC struggles. Once they bring in Spiderman, XMen, and the Fantastic Four this franchise will be unstoppable.

Was it worth seeing thrice? No. I wish I only saw it twice, but whatever. It's again still a good movie, but it's not a 5 star movie as Black Panther or the first Avengers movie. NO WAY!

...my older posts