Deadpool 2

Image result for deadpool 2
Rarely are the sequels better than the original, but for me "Deadpool 2" far exceeds "Deadpool." 4 out of 5 stars...keep reading.

So in this movie Wade "Deadpool" Williams (Ryan Reynolds) must try to save the life of a kid who can generate heat from his hands from being murdered by a half-human/half-cyborg Cable (Josh Brolin) who's time traveled from the future. He forms a team called X-Force (giggled) of Peter (the non-superpowered guy played Rob Delaney), Domino (mutant with luck played by  ZaZie Beets), Shatterstar (an alien with enhanced abilities played by Lewis Tan), Bedlam (control over electronic equipment played by Terry Crews), and Zeitgeister (venom spewer played by Bill Skarsgard). Negasonic (Brianna Hildebrand) and Colossus (Stefan Kapicic) are back to try and recruit him to be an X-Men.

The movie is funny, brassy, and a little less vulgar than the first. But when I say funny I mean uncomfortable, look away but can't funny. My only thing is I don't like that Ryan Reynolds is playing the EXACT same character from every movie he has been in.

I loved the surprises and twists in this movie, but my only thing was the ending and the bonus scene after the crayon credit scenes sort of pissed me off. You judge for yourself.

...my older posts