Overboard

Image result for overboard
"Overboard" with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell is a classic; if you grew up in the 80s it was also one of your fave movies as it was mine. This version gets 4 out of 5 stars. Keep reading...
In this version Eugenio Derbez plays the spoiled scion who falls overboard and has amnesia, but not before ruining Anna Faris, single widowed mom of 3 girls, life and business.

At first I was annoyed by the fact it was even being remade and the lack of chemistry I saw in the trailer between the stars. But lemme tell you I saw it twice and cried BOTH times when Leonardo remembers his life as a billionaire. 

My favorite part is that they didn't try to copy the first. Some lines are the same, but they reimagined it and made women the focus. What a great idea. 

...my older posts