Skyscraper

Skyscraper (2018) film poster.png
If you take "Die Hard" and mix it with "Towering Inferno" you get "Skyscraper." 

The Rock stars as a former US soldier Will Sawyer turned security expert whose family (fraternal twin son and daughter and former Army medic turned nurse wife Sarah played by Neve Campbell) is the only and first family to live in Hong Kong's experimental city in the sky, The Pearl which stands at 3500 feet. Unfortunately for them a fire starts a floor below their apartment. With his wife and kids inside, and Will must find out who started the fire, why they want The Pearl to burn, and to get his family out safe.

I loved the movie but had SEVERE anxiety watching Will jump from a crane inside the building (in the trailer) and other stuff (I won't ruin it). Other than that I LOVED this movie. The Rock and Neve surprisingly have amazing chemistry. And Neve's Sarah isn't a damsel in distress which I love. 5 out of 5 stars easily. Definitely a must see, but I can only watch it once. My nerves are SHOT!

...my older posts