Escape Room


Lord Jesus!!!!! This movie is the first movie in history that made me forget I was in a movie theater. My legs were THRASHING at one particular part. People are calling it Saw? Try Saw on acid. This movie is so intense, I had to take a beat when it was over.
Easy 4 out of 5 stars ONLY because some characters were cliches, but also characters supposedly working together talked to themselves alot and held ideas. It made it hard to root for one character over the other when they all did it.
I liked seeing Deborah Ann Woll, from "True Blood," and being introduced to the crazy talented Taylor Russell.
But I must say Jay Ellis, and his fiiiiiiine self, made me forget he was Lawrence from Insecure. I wanted to slap him and make out w him at the same time. That boy can act. And bravo to the director...and God! 10 years ago the hot guy w his shirt off in a slasher flick would never have been a tall, dark, handsome actor. Can't say that in 2019.
One of my new fave slasher flicks. Hopefully there will be a sequel...

...my older posts