Watership Down

Image result for watership down
"Watership Down" was an amazing 4 star out of 5 miniseries. The voice cast was out of a British "Hollywood" dream, and the writing was amazing. There was just something, I am not sure what, that didn't make this perfect. Maybe it felt rushed? I didn't read the book so I have no idea how close it came to it, but I loved it. In fact I am going to rewatch it just to see what I missed.


It's about rabbits in Southern England that split up into a group looking to stay and defend their home (warren) and another group that wants to leave because of a dream one rabbit has impending danger. These rabbits go through SO MUCH and struggle with other predators.


Very well written, the graphics were gritty and realistic. I loved it. Check the labels for the cast.

...my older posts