Cheaper by the Dozen 1&2


Cheaper by the Dozen 2

I had never seen Cheaper by the Dozen and one day wanted to. I Netflixed them and watched them both. LOVED THEM!!!!

Pretty sure the appeal is simple: family. These movies were about a large family that is crazy. HELLO KARDASHIANS! It was funny to see the actors like Taylor Lautner, Ashton Kutcher, Hilary Duff, Tom Welling. Even the girl from Missy Elliott's "Work It" video. (I LOVE Missy)

The story in the first about a large family was very believable. Cliched yes, but believable. The story in the second was annoying to me. The part where Steve plays overprotective, tyrannical father just annoyed me to no end. And he doesn't learn HIS lesson in the second like he did in the first which aggrivated me further. I've definitely seen worse, but these were good.

Take a watch. You won't be disappointed.



...my older posts