Lucy

Hmm. And hmm. I dunno what to say about this movie. Sometimes you watch a movie and leave it with a better understanding of yourself or question things. And I love me some ScarJo, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I dunno. I just don't know. (read below)

So I don't think I can even rate this movie because I'm still trying to process the purpose. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good. The one irritating thing was it would SHOW a metaphor. That wasn't cool but more lazy directing/writing. We get it. I dunno I wasn't loving that part but on a whole I just don't know.

ScarJo was perfection. Whatever I dislike or like about the movie her acting was TOP NOTCH! She can do no wrong in my mind. I loves her. The thing I like about this movie is knowing Angelina Jolie was originally cast, but dropped out. Ang woulda ROCKED this movie. I wish she woulda played this job. I also loved Amr Waked (hot French cop). Something about him made me drool like crazy. Oh and he's a good actor too lol I think w Ang he would've had more chemistry. This is directed/written by Luc Besson whom typically uses Milla Jovovich. I can see her in this movie too as this would be PERFECT for her. But again ScarJo did an amazing job.

Honestly I can't even rate this movie; I know that sounds weird. If you are gonna see it go to the movies. I don't really know if I can recommend it either. There was no point to the movie. Hmmm I just dunno...

...my older posts