I, Frankenstein & Robocop (2014)

I, Frankstein

I will just start off by saying it's a four out of five stars. 

The idea is original and fast-paced. I loved Aaron Eckhart as an action star, but the scene stealer is Jai Courtney. He truly is on the verge of being huge. He's just waiting for the right project I can tell. If you haven't seen it it's a must see. 

Not a whole heck of alot to say. It was good, but coulda been better.

Read below for my Robocop (2014) review...

Robocop (2014) 

My only reason for watching Robocop is Joel Kinnaman my newest Hollywood Husband. I was obsessed with trying to find it, when I did I wasn't disappointed. 

Joel is not only one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, but his performance is heartbreak. He won the equivalent to an Oscar in his native Sweden already. Now it's time for him to conquer the US. His version of Robocop is emotional, physical, and downright heartbreaking. He's cerebral too. You can see Joel thinking as he stares. I loved how much I loved this movie because I didn't want to watch aside from Joel. 

I give it three stars out of five only because I feel like this movie could've gone farther. It's not bad or cheesy, but it just needs SOMETHING. Joel couldn't save a script. But I want it noted I was into Joel before he BLEW UP!

...my older posts