Big Hero 6

This is by far one of the best Disney movies I've ever seen....but it's formulaic. Keep reading...
One of my fave underrated actors Daniel Henney (Agent X from "The Wolverine" movie) voices the big brother of the lead character Hiro (voiced by Ryan Potter). James Cromwell, Damon Wayans Jr, TJ Miller, Maya Rudolph, Jamie Chung, and even Stan Lee round out some of the supporting cast.

The story tells the tale of Hiro, a computer geek, who is pulled into a vigilante situation after his invention is stolen. He must not only find out who's doing this, but protect the city of San Fransokyo (San Francisco & Tokyo combined) from said evil.

I loved the movie and will buy it on DVD, but again you know what will happen. The graphics are amazing. The story is phenomenal even if the plot points are predictable. 

And lemme tell you something I was in the theater full of kids and their parents...THE KIDS acted better than a theater full of adults. Seriously!!!! Sorry for that side note.

I'm gonna give this one four and a half stars. The predictability ruined it a tiny bit for me, but I still loved the movie. Oh watch the movie in the background during the credits, then stay till the very end after all the credits for a bonus scene.

...my older posts