Horrible Bosses 2


I will say right off the bat the funniest sequel since "The Hangover 2"...I couldn't stop laughing from beginning to end. Keep reading...
Jennifer Aniston sometimes takes roles (much like other actresses) not to just show her in a different light but to avoid being typecast. Sometimes I feel like JAn goes too far. The whole stripper scene in We're The Millers. Was that necessary? In the first Horrible Bosses she was much more raunchy and physical. In this one they eased up on the physical and made her much more verbally raunchy. MUCH! I blushed a few times.

Chris Pine was the breakout. He's always playing Princes and leading men...it was nice to see him play against his own typecast (although I won't reveal much else). The rest of the cast was funny per usual. Charlie Day is my favorite of the bunch. He's a hot version of George Constanza. 

The plot sees the three guys trying to get revenge on Christopher Waltz, a billionaire whom steals their invention. They try to enlist the help of Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey and get roped into craziness beyond their own control. 

There are moments where I say "Don't do that" and there's an explanation as to why. Easily 5 stars. 

...my older posts