Baby Driver

Baby Driver poster.jpg

So Ansel Elgort got hot lol "Baby Driver" is a sexy tween movie without being too tween or a movie hahaha...

I know everyone LOVED it but I thought it was meh. Made me feel kinda dirty lusting over Ansel because he's like 12, but I got more annoyed with the characters around him.

Ansel is "Baby" a getaway driver that's done the jobs for his father figure Kevin Spacey since he could walk. His parents were killed in a car accident and with him in the backseat he developed tendinitis so he plays music to drown it out. The thing that annoys me about this movie is HE'S THE BEST DRIVER OUT THERE so why do ppl care if he's listening to music?

It's actually a running theme in the movie. It takes away from how awesome the film COULD be because it creates a villain where there really doesn't need to be. It could be so much better, but such is life.

It's worth seeing...once. The driving and chase scenes are spectacular. The cutesy love story with Lily James (from Cinderella) is...cutesy. But mostly it's a journey film. I can appreciate it.

...my older posts