50 Shades Freed

Image result for 50 shades freed
I know I'm in the minority (not those this time), but I 've always liked these movies. Not the sex, that's part of the story. The actual story is very good. The first movie was OK, the second was REALLY good, and this one was pretty damn good too. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars. Keep reading...
So Christian and Ana marry, Jack is back to get revenge on Ana that ruined his life, and married life ain't all it's cracked up to be for the Greys. It loses two stars because it's too rushed.

Why didn't we see Ana uncomfortably pick out an expensive dress for her wedding, getting the royal treatment at the spa, going to a store and being uncomfortable with how ppl treat her now. And they made a big deal about a surprise in the middle AND Kate getting engaged. At the end of the movie there could've been a small scene of the Greys at Kate's wedding boom would've been a bow and raised it a star actually. 

The saving grace is the chemistry between the two actors. When the story goes the typical route it's tweaked by the story and the actors sell it. I LOVE THAT! Definitely kept it good in my book

Worth the way. I can't wait for it to be out on DVD to be honest so I can binge all three back to back :)

...my older posts