Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Image result for jurassic world fallen kingdom
I AM SO UPSET BY THIS MOVIE! 2 stars out of 5 and that's ONLY because of Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt's beautiful bubble butt (on full display in one scene). Keep reading...
This installment is a mashup of Jurassic World and Jurassic Park: The Lost World...I KID YOU NOT! 

As you see in trailer, Bryce's character Claire is back leading a charge to have the government go to Isla Nublar (dumb ass island name ever) and pick up the dinosaurs before the volcano kills them. YES you read that right. The same dinosaurs that nearly killed HER, her nephews, and hottie Chris Pratt. Owen (Chris Pratt) only goes to retrieve beloved Blue. But they are assisted by Benjamin Lockwood (John Cromwell) who helped create Jurassic Park with John Hammond. 

This is the dumbest premise, dumbest characters, and equally dumb suspense. The "surprises" are dumb. The dinosaurs are the smartest things in this movie. People are standing when they should be running. People are stowing away when they should be running. People are running towards danger when they should be running away. And the ENDING is so irresponsible and dumb. They should change this movie to Jurassic World: Dumb Movie But We Wanted To Make More Money. 

And if I see one interview where Chris and Bryce DO NOT admit they took this clunker for the money, if they say "Oh we loved the story" I will disinherit Bryce as one of my fave actresses and Chris will be OFF my crush list. Even the beginning of this movie begins how the other movie began. The characters, the story, everything regressed. Nothing progressed. And they tried SO HARD to be funny: enter nerdy tech guy who puts on sunblock before going to Isla Nublar.UGH 

No more of these movies please. I already want my money back...

Update: I ended up accidentally seeing it again (long story), and quite honestly I hate it even more. 

They had a great idea which I won't spoil but their execution is HORRENDOUS! They actually had scenes from all previous Jurassic Parks and tried making them look original. It wasn't a cool homage though it was "I'm out of ideas let's do this." I'm beyond upset. And DAMN Chris Pratt and his thickness. Lordt he's fine. But I have to say Rafe Spall can mos def bring the sexy bad guy. I'm still highly disappointed. I wish I coulda written this movie.

...my older posts