Gotti

Image result for gotti
This movie was UNFAIRLY judged. I personally liked it. It was good. The beginning where Travolta as Gotti talked into the camera could've been a voiceover, but I liked it. 

There's one scene that got me...so it's a typical mafia movie with crazy fights, organized crime, and tons of swears. But when 7 year old Frank Gotti got hit by a car. The scene where John as Gotti and Kelly Preston as Victoria Gotti deal with his death BROKE ME! I kept thinking I was watching them deal with Jett's death. 

I think if anyone but Travolta played this role the critics would've eaten this movie up. But after watching this movie start to finish ONLY Travolta could've played this role. I give it 4 out of 5 stars just cuz of that weird beginning & ending. It would've been perfect without those; again a voiceover would've been better.

Worth noting Spencer LoFranco and William DeMeo gave amazing performances. I was impressed overall by this movie and all the actors.

...my older posts