The Christmas Chronicles

Image result for the christmas chronicles
This movie started off NOT the typical "Hallmark/Netflix" movie so I was a tiny bit annoyed it veered into the formula.

Teddy and Kate are brother & sister whom must deal with their first Christmas ever after losing their firefighter dad earlier in the year. Teddy acts out, while Kate still wants things to stay the same. They band together when Kurt Russell as Santa Claus was a perfect casting choice!!!!

It definitely has heart and shows things we haven't seen in another Christmas movie, but sometimes these smart kids are stupid. And that's the frustrating part. I get that sometimes kids are kids, but it just set up that these kids are different.

It turned itself around, and I do love it, but just that one part didn't ruin it for me. 4 out of 5.

...my older posts