Beautiful Boy

Image result for beautiful boy movie
I walked into this movie going for Timothee Chalamet, whom I love. 

The movie is about Nicholas "Nic" Sheff (Timothee Chalamet) who is a drug addict from his teen years into adulthood. Why this is different is a) it's a true story and b) it's told from the point of view of the parents. Steve Carell plays his dad David, Maura Tierney is his stepmom Karen, and Amy Ryan is his mom Vicki. 

David does EVERYTHING he can to help Nic even at the cost of his new life with Karen and their two young kids who J'ADORE Nic. 

This movie is so good but I beg you BRING tissues. You don't wanna ugly cry into your sleeve like I did. Both Steve and Timothee WILL be nominated for Oscars, but Bradley Cooper WILL win for A Star Is Born. Great movie regardless. 5 stars outta 5.

...my older posts