Always Be My Maybe

Poster for Always Be My Maybe.png
The thing I love about "Always Be My Maybe" is that it's funny, quick witted, and unpredictable. Easily 5 stars out of 5.

Sasha (Ali Wong) is the childhood best friend of Marcus (Randall Park). During their childhood she had a "noticeable to anyone but him" crush on him. After they finally have sex it changes their relationship in the worst way. Sixteen years after not talking Sasha is a celebrity chef and engaged to a total douchebag Brandon (Daniel Dae Kim) until he unceremoniously dumps her and she bumps into Keanu Reeves (playing a fictionalized version of himself). Prior to bumping into Keanu, she moves into her new house and her assistant calls the HVAC company...who happens to be Harry & Son...Marcus and his dad. And so begins the story. 

I love that all of Sasha's love interests are Asian. And that after watching this movie I actually see Randall Park as sexy. I legit did not see him that way before. He was Kim Jun Ung from "The Interview" to me. But this movie he's buff, he's funny, and SUPER sexy. Like DAMN sexy.

So worth watching. You won't be disappointed!!!!

...my older posts