The Lucky One

Let me start off by saying I have hated Zac Efron just as long as I've hated Justin Bieber. Too teeny bopper to me. Although I have watched "High School Musical" trilogies but just don't like the actors.

Then I saw "The Lucky One" and the lucky one here is his co-star. He FILLED OUT! At first I wanted to see cuz they show ZEfron skin but he's actually a great actor and the storyline was good. Notice I said GOOD. The "bad guy" in the film is overacting. It's a classic case of good girl/good guy/bad guy. It's too obvious. In watching "Titanic" you hate Billy Zane's character but you can understand he's not cartoonish.

Blythe Danner was hilarious as Jane Fonda's Georgia from "Georgia Rule" haha Ok I'm being sarcastic but that's how her character acted. Very brash and fun. A spitfire.

Overrall not a bad movie...to watch...on cable.

...my older posts