the one about Season/Series Finales

So I watched the season Finales of "Once Upon A Time," "Glee," "The Vampire Diaires," "Grimm," "Law & Order: SVU," "Revenge," and "Modern Family." As well as the series finales of "Ringer," "GCB," "Desperate Housewives," "The River," and "Missing."

Now I'm going to be honest on a whole not all lived up to their premiere except MAYBE "Grimm" and "Once..." but "Revenge," "Modern Family," and "L&O:SVU" blew me away!!!!!BIBLE!

I was shocked that "Ringer" was cancelled while "90210" wasnt as it's finale scored 0.98million. Also "GCB" being SO FUNNY how that was cancelled is beyond me. It could've easily replaced "Desperate Housewives" whose series finale was abmissal at best. It made zero sense and the stories wrapped WAY too quick for a show whom ENTERED it's last season. Pacing/plotting were horrendous and they left out characters (ie. Why wasn't Andrew or Danielle there for their mother's MURDER trial?). After watching all these seasons I was pissed.

While "Missing" and "The River" I was like "meh whatever." "Ringer" was a shock. I thought it'd go on. (shrugs)

Shame on "The Vampire Diaries" as they SHOCKED myself it's first season. I literally gasped at the 1st season finale! It was brilliant. Since then BOO!

"Glee" was the BIGGEST disappointment. I have never been so let down. Not only was I surprised at whom was a senior and whom was an underclassmen (nope they ALL weren't seniors) I was shocked at how some seniors never wrapped up stories. This should've been a two hour finale as they clearly don't know how to spread out story throughout the season. The fault is to be put on Ryan, Brad, and Dante. They previously wrote every episode from Season 1-2 but had the brilliant idea to add writers. By brilliant I mean awful. The BEST addition to the show is Roz aka NeNe Leakes. She is what Sue Sylvester use to be except her venom is specifically at Sue and she actually cares about people. My fave character. They spent way too much time on Rachel and not enough explaining EVERYONE! Overall I'd give the Finale a C- high D.

"Once.." and "Grimm" were pretty good tho. ESPECIALLY "Once..." that made me yell at my screen "NO DON'T GO I HAVE QUESTIONS!!!" hahaha "Grimm" was like "WTF?" kinda how "The Vampire Diaries" did their 1st season finale in a good way. Cannot wait for both of those shows.

Onto THE BEST finales. "Law & Order: SVU" in my mind this season has been stumbling. Some shows have been wowing me others lackluster. The season finale made my mouth agape. The last 5 minutes WOW! I love when shows use their history to suck us in. This did that. I will be chomping at the bit all summer. "Modern Family"...it's tough to conclude a season a comedy but this was HILARIOUS and befitting. This again made up for the uneven writing for the entire season of this show too. And finally "Revenge" has been an AMAZING first season. I was hooked from day one. And the season finale lived up to the entire season. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. The whole premise got blown out of the water and I had goosebumps.

All in all for that many shows and only TWO wowed me. Movies have been my next form of entertainment OR lately I have been going back and watching shows that have been cancelled.

...my older posts