MIB 3

It surprised me that Will Smith didn't release his summer blockbuster during 4th of July weekend cuz normally that's his thing. I'm glad it was released early though cuz Will is back.

The movie is just as funny as the other two, but better than the first. Josh Brolin is DEAD ON as Tommy Lee Jones' K from the past. Sounds, walks, gestures exactly like him. And the script was very good. Made sense. All in all great movie.

I will say it didn't deserved the top spot. I'm sorry "The Avengers" still wins hands down. But I can see people wanting something different and this is an established movie franchise.

My only complaint was the woman whom brought her three and one year olds. They were crying and running around the theater. But that's not Will Smith's fault hahaha

...my older posts