My Week with Marilyn

Sorry but Meryl stole Michelle Williams' Oscar. This should've been her year. Not only did Michelle sound, walk, talk, and dress like Marilyn but she WAS Marilyn. I was in awe of her. I went back and saw interviews with Marilyn and was FLOORED!

If this was a contest to see whom portrayed the best real person between Meryl's "Margaret Thatcher" and Michelle's "Marilyn" Michelle wins in my book.

The entire movie was well-paced and I thought amazing. The writing, directing, and acting. But Michelle WAS this movie. Heart-and-soul. I'm upset she didn't win. This is Jen Linley from "Dawson's Creek" and now she's a 3-Time Academy Award nominee. SO PROUD OF HER! (Yes three time "Brokeback Mountain," "Blue Valentine," and "My Week with Marilyn").

She needs to win soon! It's ridic she lost this year. Seriously!!!!

...my older posts