Turbo

File:Turbo (film) poster.jpg
Ryan Reynolds voices the character of "Theo" a snail obsessed with race car driving. His brother voiced by Paul Giamatti tries grounding him by telling him reality "
You're a snail, not a car." Still Theo sticks to his dream of being fast. A chance encounter with Nitrous speeds him up. Soon he is not only ready to make his dreams come true, but that of others.


I don't want to give away the plot too much, but this is an AMAZING movie with an incredible message: Dream incredibly big and never give up on that dream. This inspired me as I personally want to be a writer/actor. My friends and family are supportive of course, but some gave me the "realistic" speech. Still I am pressing on.

I give this movie 20 out of 5 stars. Loved everything about it! Could watch it again; and praying there's a sequel. This is one of those movies that adults take kids to and EVERYONE benefits! Amazing can't be said enough about this movie! I'm predicting it'll be nominated and even win Best Animated Film at next year's Academy Awards.

...my older posts