The Anna Nicole Story

Above is a shot of E!'s "The Anna Nicole Show" because this was the best pic I could find LOL 

But to the review Lifetime aired her life story starring Agnes Bruckner as "Anna Nicole Smith" and Adam Goldberg as "Howard K. Stern." This movie for me was very good, but if you want to watch it completely first go to E! or OnDemand and watch E!'s special on "Anna Nicole" THEN watch this movie. You will see a more complete story. The Lifetime movie does unapologetically fill in blanks, but they miss some things (like how Anna lost her weight which E! special explains). It does tell the tabloid stories and explains ALOT about her. I walked away thinking she was more like Marilyn Monroe (the dumb blond to the world, but the very smart blond behind the scenes). Ironically enough they both died of same lethal drug combo.

No one was a bad guy nor did Anna look bad, it was just honest. Even J. Howard Marshall's son didn't come off like a villain. 4 out of 5 stars. I don't want to give anything away, but definitely worth watching both and I loved Agnes' acting. Ps if you are a Jason Kennedy fan he's heavily featured in the

...my older posts