The Wolverine

The Wolverine posterUS.jpg
I want to first say I LOVE Hugh Jackman. His "Wolverine" is very enduring; that's why I'm THOROUGHLY confused by "The Wolverine"...literally.

I love the characters and villains, but the story was just too muddled for me. It picks up Present Day after the events in "X-Men: The Last Stand" as Wolverine has hallucinations of Jean Grey. Wolverine has taken solace in Japan; he flashes back to when he saved a Japanese soldier during the bombing of Nagaski, Japan in World War II. I don't want to spoil anything else, but it just gets a little confusing after that. It's less entertaining and more "a story to get us to the next."

This felt like "Kill Bill: Volume 2" alot of talking and little action. Some of the action was so unnecessary. And I think the new trend in action movies is "Family Guy's" Peter Griffin vs. Chicken when they go on and on and on and on. 

I give it 2 out of 5 stars.

...my older posts