We're the Millers

File:We're-The-Millers-Poster.jpg
I will say this I thought The Heat was the funniest movie of the summer. I truly did even over The Internship. I was wrong. "We're the Millers" was by far the funniest movie of the summer HANDS DOWN! I give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.

Not only was this movie original, but dare I see "She's Back!" Jennifer Aniston makes a huge return to comedy, but this time in movies. Her other movies were okay. "Along Came Polly" she was funny with Ben Stiller. "Bruce Almighty" as Jim Carrey's girlfriend. I personally liked her in the rom-com "He's Just Not That Into." But it seems like she's stuck in a "Rachel Green" rut. This movie breaks that.

The movie is about (the guy-next-door hottie) Jason Sudeikis being a pot drug dealer whom gets robbed trying to help virgin teen in his building Will Poulter and runaway Emma Roberts. The people rob him of his entire stash of pot and them some. His boss played by (the nerd hot) Ed Helms tells him he must go to Mexico, recover a "tiny bit" of pot and come back. Jason with no choice decides to create a family as border patrol would be less lax to search a family in an RV over a single man. He enlists his virgin neighbor teen, the runaway, and lastly his stripper neighbor whom he loathes/loves Jennifer Aniston. Together the Millers go on a hilarious journey from Denver Colorado to Mexico and back. OF COURSE it doesn't go smoothly and there are bumps along the way. You will guess some of what happens, but for the most part you won't. And the great thing about this movie the hilarious parts (truly funny where you cry, cringe, and cover your eyes) are not seen in the trailers.

The best part about the movie I have to say is Jason Sudeikis. Not just because I have a crush on him, but I think after this movie guys-next-door everywhere will get dates LoL He's got this "I know I can't beat you up and I've never been in a fight, but I will at least try to defend myself or the people I care about" attitude in the movie that's INSANELY sexy. Plus if anyone follows my posts you know how I like butts...he's got a nice one :) It's nothing like Henry Cavill's but (no pun intended) it's still nice.
 
If you want a laugh and to see Jennifer Aniston like you've never seen her before go see this movie. I promise you won't be disappointed...except for the belly ache you get from laughing. And stay during the credits some funny outtakes.

...my older posts