Kick Ass2

"Kick Ass2" picks up with Dave (hottie Aaron Taylor-Johnson) having left his responsibilities to be a regular teen while Mindy (Chloe Grace Moretz) as Hit Girl cannot think/do anything but defend the city. They switch places in the middle of the movie as Mindy is forced to become a normal 15 year old and Dave can't stop helping others in need. Dave even forming a "crew" of vigilantes/superheroes. Chris (Christopher Mintz aka McLovin) picks up his evil patterns to avenge his father and forms his own army of evil. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but it becomes a fight to the death for everyone involved.

My two problems with the film were: 1) this film is WILDLY gratuitous language and nudity throughout the entire movie unlike the first. 2) Aaron Taylor-Johnson's butt was distracting.  

I know how the second one sounds but EVERY shot was of his butt when he was in the costume I kid you not. Based on the first movie I brought my 10 year old nephew and was MORTIFIED at how much nudity, butt shots, and language was rampid throughout the movie. I almost walked him out but kept hoping it would get better. The story was okay but a little bit predictable. I just couldn't get past the nudity and language to enjoy the movie.

Honestly compared to the first I give this two stars. I don't even think I would've enjoyed it had I went alone. It was okay but not great like the first. 

...my older posts