Breaking Bad

Lemme say this right off the bat...MIG! (my nephew Tyler tried to say OMG but it came out MIG).

This show is 15 stars out of 5. I cannot even tell you how good it is and original.

The premise is a middle aged Science Teacher Walter White Sr (Bryan Cranston) living in New Mexico finds out he has cancer and decides after a ride along with his DEA agent brother-in-law to produce crystal meth with the help of his former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul). They hide this from Walt's wife Skylar (Anna Gunn) and teen son  Walt Jr. (Ryan Mitte) who has severe cerebral palsy. 

Sounds interesting right? You really have no idea. I don't want to give ANYTHING away, but let's just say through a series of events I went from loving Walt and feeling bad for Jesse to hating EVERYONE but Walt Jr., a lawyer, and a bodyguard named Victor LOL

OH MY GOD if you haven't seen this show do so immediately. Two more episodes left on AMC Sundays at 9 (The Walking Dead's time slot). You may need to get into it a couple episodes (I took up immediately), but well worth it.

...my older posts