A Christmas Story

Image result for a christmas story
This movie came out in 1983, but I wasn't able to see it in theaters. The next year it was on TV and I watched in and loved it. Got it for Christmas the following year. And now it's an American classic that is played every Christmas Eve on TBS ALL DAY into Christmas Day.

There is something to be said about watching it without commercials in a movie theater. When it was released this weekend I saw it. I LOVED it. After all these years I saw things I never noticed and completely missed. I was laughing harder than I normally do. This movie is legit perfect.

If you get a chance to see it in theaters or if you host a holiday party, pop this in so you can watch it start to finish WITHOUT commercials. Trust me it's different and you will appreciate this 5 star movie even more than you ever did.

...my older posts