the one about my upstairs neighbor

So it's funny my coworker asks me the other day "How long have you been at your place in Dorchester?" I said "Over a year." She goes "Wait what?!" I go "Yeah I have a roommate who doesn't know how to clean up after herself, barely takes out the trash, and is a pack rat. My upstairs neighbor is loud as hell, I think he weighs 1000 pounds cuz he's constantly stomping, has no grip on his fingers cuz he drops EVERYTHING, and snores so loud I can hear him." She goes "It's funny as bad as that sounds everyday you came into work for a year and hated your other roommate in Randolph." I go "OH MY GOD everyday was something, but no my current living situation the two ppl are annoying but nothing compared to them." 

It just reminded me life is an ebb and flow. Sometimes things are great and sometimes they aren't. But when they aren't we talk about it CONSTANTLY! When they are, we rarely talk about it. Strange. It's like when celebs give attention to haters but ignore loving comments. I need to stay on the positive track and talk less about negativity.

#TheMoreYouKnow about yourself.

...my older posts