the one about Tanner Tolbert

WOW! This is exactly what I was talking about with Nick being a great interviewer but not a good life coach. This episode was a 10 out of 5. Keep reading...

So if you don't know the back story. Tanner Tolbert (who is part of Bachelor Nation) tweeted that Demi Burnett on "Bachelor in Paradise" was wrong for having a girlfriend and then coming on the show. 

Who's Tanner? I had to look him up cuz I don't know him. Just wow. Nick eviscerated him.

Tanner came off like the biggest  douchebag close minded manchild. He has TWO KIDS and a wife yet had time to comment on Demi. And the WAY he talked to Nick about his fan of being a "Bachelor in Paradise" was doooooooooooooouchetastic. 

But Nick tried his best. Nick SCHOOLED Tanner that the show is staged not scripted. Nick SCHOOLED Tanner that he is a Bachelor alum talking down to a Bachelor newbie. Nick SCHOOLED Tanner "listen as a Bachelor alum you know how the show works so why are you being naive to the process and commenting publicly (paraphrasing)?" Nick SCHOOLED Tanner "if you haven't heard it from Demi like I have then why are you "believing sources?" My favorite part is when Nick SCHOOLED Tanner that Demi, as a lesbian, was talking about giving him oral lessons. But Tanner kept staying "the show is scripted," no Demi researched my interviews where I had said I hate going down, as a fan of the show I want it to come off natural. Then Nick was like "LISTEN if you think the show would be better if it didn't have a structure you'd be disappointed." Nick broke it down for him to two year old level. And he defended Demi stating "I don't agree with her words, but you came at her for no reason." I LOVED then when Nick said "As a brother with a gay sister keep the focus on the positive openly gay relationship being shown on TV. The more you talk about the before the more it takes away. And stop worrying about what isn't important." WOWOW I gained so much respect for Nick. SO MUCH!

But Tanner being the douchebag close minded manchild didn't hear one word Nick said. He came onto the show believing what he believed. He defended all his idiocy but I LOVED how Nick TRIED to school him in a nice way. And I am sorry to go on the radio and state "I feel closer to one kid over the other" and how he wants more sex yet his wife doesn't. NOPE I don't need to hear that, you selfish prick. I am just totally disgusted by this guy; this conversation should be more of an off-air guy chat. To have him on the show with a bad rep already this added to me feeling like he's a DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING! His advice for "how to keep the spark alive" all relied on the woman pleasing the man. CHAUVINIST can be added to his list of douchebachery. Tanner himself admitted he loves the drama. I have zero respect for Tanner after hearing this interview.  And not for nothing...if you don't know Jade or Tanner. Jade is the woman from Bachelor Nation that recently gave birth IN THEIR CLOSET! She was trying to get out and the baby just popped out so she had to have a NATURAL birth in her closet last week. Yet this douchebag begs for sex? UGH I can't stand him and I wanna find Jade a new husband. For realz! He's a selfish person. Apparently (to add to his douchebaggery) there's a podcast interview from a few years back when he was complaining his wife doesn't cook him dinner since he had the child he so bonds with now. I will have to listen and give more deets later.

When you disagree with someone you KNOW you're feelings the unknown is theirs. So when you show up to discuss let THEM talk first. You can TELL them after what you think but do not say "Okay well I think..." Tanner states he wants to talk to Demi...that's a mistake. He will tell her "well xxxx told me this." And she is gonna be telling him "THIS is the truth." But he will come back "Well why did xxxx tell me this?" But he never ever will listen or try to understand someone else's point of view. He is in to win a fight or argument not LEARN! That makes him someone I never ever want to associate with. In fact I actually blocked him on all social media because I have never ever wanted to be unassociated with a person before. I don't want Tanner updates or anything. He's in my mind worse than Luke Parker. With Luke Parker he gets his "character Luke P" was a douche and trying to learn. Tanner knows he's a douchebag and revels in his role. He doesn't care and keeps playing to it. 

But Nick I have 10000% respect for. WOW! But like I previously stated he's an interviewer. I hope he sticks to interviewing and keep the "lifecoaching" off-air. 

...my older posts