the one about the best date of my life

So last night I went on an impromptu date. This guy's name is Joe. Joe and I met last minute when I got tickets to see "The Fighter" at literally 2pm (for a 7pm show). So we met at the movie after talking for a couple days. WOW! Clicked right away.

Then after the movie we ate at McCormick & Schmick's for Social Hour menu! Seriously! I couldn't believe how well we clicked considering how unwell Ben and I and Bruce and I faired. Even Josh and I.

Of course there's a hitch to the best date of my life...he's moving to London end of the month. Some people would say stop don't fall too deep. And I'm not, but I deserve to be doted on. To be treated good. So I'm gonna continue hanging out with him till he leaves. It's not like anyone else is beating down my door anyways. But yeah. In the words of my friend Kerry...F*ck my tits. SIGH

...my older posts