the one about my hothead roommate

So my roommate is hilarious. Aside from his sayings "Well if the pot fits the kettle." Whenever he relaxes his folds his hands like he's praying even sleep, and my absolute favorite is his fits of rage. Usually by the end he's like "Wow I probably shouldn't have said that huh?" Tonight was my landlord.

My roommate was right though. My landlord tries to eek things by us or force us into last minute meetings. And I do not like when he comes into our apt when we aren't there yet I get an email "hey David and Chris, we need to access your apt." UGH! Call, text. Oh Chris wasn't having it. He got on the phone, yelled at our landlord's voicemail, and threatened to get a lawyer involved. "Um Chris, I think our landlord is gonna raise our rent to include heat/gas and electricity" Chris "Oh you're probably right. Hmm I probably shouldn't have yelled and insinuated I wanted to get a lawyer involved huh?" Me "I mean I don't think that was at the best idea. But I see where you were coming from." HILARIOUS! And I love how he gives me this look like a kid gives when they broke mom and dad's favorite vase. He cracks me up seriously!

...my older posts