Battle Force


I definitely liked the concept that this is a true story and set in wartime against the Nazis. It's shot more like a big screen movie than a documentary like others of its kind would be. 

The acting and storyline...so all but ONE were good. If you watch you will DEF see the man who sticks out like a sore thumb because his acting is SO bad. The storyline was kind of hard to follow. I figured the basic plot, but the intricacies that make this a movie were confusing. 

One thing I love about war movies are the extras are ALWAYS hot. Here the extras and the leads were good looking, but it definitely felt like the blind leading the blind.

Scott Martin wrote, directed, and starred in this movie. He did a great job for his first major efforts that's for sure. With a few movies under his belt I'm positive he's going to be a major player....and he himself is pretty gorgeous too.

Scott Martin
 

...my older posts