Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

For every person that didn't see this movie and LIKES this genre shame on you. It was soooooooo good for what it was. It will prob not win any Oscars but I guarantee it won't win a Razzie either.

The story is simple: Abe Lincoln's mom was killed by vampires so he goes hunting for them. WHY is this so weird? Heard of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? This is just as original. The more I moved away from it the more I appreciated it.

This will be one of those cult movies that years from now we keep asking ourselves "Why didn't this make more at the box office?" As I was watching I kept thinking the lead actor sexy Benjamin Walker (Meryl Streep's son-in-law) looked like a young Liam Neeson.

The acting was on point. Storyline was good. What's the problem?

...my older posts