the one about the bullied grandma

So I know I vowed to never to listen to Ramiro and Peebles but I love their Hollywood report. I listen to that and turn it off...usually. Today on my ride in I accidentally left it on in the car and was kind of mortified.

Since I don't know him personally I don't know if he's kidding or not but he comes off like a major douche. He said he thought the grandma that was bullied was milking her plight and doesn't deserve money. EXCUSE ME?! If she sued the Public School and these kids parents she would be getting WAY more money. I think she deserves every DONATED penny.

That's the thing. He was like "Im gonna get some teens to tease an old person and videotape it so we can get money." This woman never asked for money nor did she know she was being videotaped. I mean if it comes out that it was all a hoax that's pretty effed up, but I doubt it. Nor did she ASK for money. Someone set this up FOR her.

I just think it's so doucey of him to say that. And more importantly what if that was his mother? This woman was poked at. Teased. Yelled at. They did everything but spit on her. Why the bus driver didn't do anything is beyond me but seriously? And what gets me is if she defended herself these kids parents woulda berated her and sued the school. And Ramiro would've defended the parents because he's a parent. But because she sat there and took their abuse "he doesn't feel bad for her cuz she has money from this experience." WHATEVER DUDE!

It was gut wretching to hear horror stories of teens bullied. Hearing about/seeing adults being bullied was eye opening. Kids will simply do ANYTHING to feel powerful. And I hope the four kids that did this not only learn their lesson but understand what they did and why they need to be punished.

...my older posts