Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Lately I've been obsessed with classics. This was the first Marilyn movie I watched. THANK GOD I DID!

My impression of Marilyn was a tramp that slept with our former President. Then I watched "My Week with Marilyn" and was like "Hmm maybe she's not so bad." Then I watched this movie. WOW! The things she said and did were hilarious. She played ditzy blond to perfection. WHY did she not win an Oscar in her lifetime?

The quintessential scene "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" was amazing. I got goose bumps the entire time. SO GOOD! Her voice was so good too. Very sweet. And I loved how she played sexy and vicious at the same time. I had no idea.

Jane Russell was good no doubt, but Marilyn stole the show. I couldn't help but LOVE her character. If you have never viewed a Marilyn picture start with this.

The best part was I went online and she said how much Jane Russell was an asset to her and very nice and sweet. GIRL POWER!

...my older posts